Water kefir is a dairy free kefir and is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Free Shipping on Live Cultures
- Soil association Certified Organic and GMO free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- UKAS Lab tested
- We guarantee that your culture will work
- Lifetime supply of Culture- If you take care of your grains you will never need to purchase them again.
- We are a food registered company (5 star Hygiene rating)
- All of our food handlers hold at least level 2 food hygiene certificates
- We have a full food safety programme in place (Haccp plan)
- Daily Ph tests are carried out on our cultures
- All live cultures are ready to to ferment as soon as they arrive
- All cultures are picked and packed to order daily
- All packaging is food grade and heat sealed
- Full paper instructions are provided with every culture (not just online) but we also provide access to our online instructions and tutorial videos
- Full customer support- We are here to help and for as long as you need us. When you buy one of our cultures one of our Culture experts is available to via email or telephone or in person to help you with your brew. You can come back to us at any point for help. We will do everything we can to help you happily make wonderful Water kefir.
Are you looking for a healthy alternative to chemical laden fizzy drinks? Water Kefir is just what your looking for. Water Kefir is a fermented drink chock full of beneficial bacteria, it is easily flavoured incredibly versatile and simple to prepare and to some more palatable than kombucha, offering a pleasant alternative to commercial fizzy drinks. Similar in flavour to a dry, and slightly fizzy lemonade, water kefir is pleasant and even small children can enjoy it. As with many probiotic foods and beverages, that faintly fermented flavor is an acquired taste – especially if you’re accustomed to overly sweet, sugary beverages. Impressively rich in micronutrients, enzymes and beneficial bacteria, water kefir numbers among the top ten pro-biotics and is a fantastic alternative to milk kefir if you are looking for a diary free alternative